Have you got a pen and paper ready so that you can give yourself one minute to prepare for the cue card?
Here are the questions:
Part 1 (Try to answer with at least three sentences for each item.
- What sort of place do you live in?
- (Hint: Do you live in a house or a flat? Your place = your home)
- Is this the same kind of place you lived in as a child?
- (Hint: I used to… I’ve lived there for… On balance, I prefer where I am living now, but…)
- If you could change the place where you live, what kind of place would you choose?
- (Hint: Well, if I got the chance, I’d move somewhere bigger/smaller/in the country/right in the city centre, because…)
Describe a house you remember visiting as a child.
You should say:
Where it was
Why you went there?
What it looked like.
And explain why you remember it.
Part 3 (answer for one minute each question)
- Do women and me like to decorate their houses the same way?
- Do people in your country tend to rent or buy their homes?
- Is affordable housing a problem in your country? Who does this affect the most?
The picture featured in this article is a black and white cottage in a village in the UK. Are there any particular kinds of houses in the country you grew up in? Why are they unique?
Leave a Reply